DiscoverBabcock Ranch Homes For Sale
Babcock Ranch is characterized by its green initiatives, healthy lifestyle, new technology, outdoor amenities, educational endeavors, and energy efficient homes. Using its own photovoltaic grid with 430 acres of solar panels, residents receive their energy sources from the shining Florida sun. The community also has its own waste water treatment plant, clean energy research center, storm drainage bioswales, freshwater lake, marshland areas, nature paths, vegetable and fruit gardens, electric car charging stations, and self-driving electric trolleys. The beautiful result is an opulent town that marries progressive technology with environmentally-friendly parameters.
Once complete, Babcock Ranch will be home to these neighborhoods:
- Babcock National: 18 home builds by Lennar that include terrace condominiums, luxury coach homes, and estate homes. Amenities include the 18-hole Gorden Lewis golf course, resort-style pool, fitness centers, and clubhouse.
- Creekside Run: Gated community home to a variety of Christopher Alan Homes from 1,449-2,635 sq.ft..
- Crescent Lakes: Ideal for those wanting to live in gated community lakeside. Offers a variety of single-family homes and a private amenity center with a swimming pool, cabana, pickle ball, and other sports courts.
- Edgewater & Edgewater Shores: Gated neighborhoods, Edgewater and Edgewater Shores feature one and two-story single family homes with open floor plans that are built by Pulte Homes.
- Lake Timber: Lake Timber is a Lennar WCI built community that boasts large single-family homes with a contemporary design.
- Northridge: Choose from 13 home designs, all with spacious interiors and designer finishes built by Pulte Homes.
- Palmetto Landing: A gated community that offers single-family homes and twin villas by D.R. Horton. Amenities include a community pool, splash pad, and bocce ball court.
- Parkside: Situated near a spacious park and near Founder’s Square, Parkside is a family-friendly neighborhood with single-family homes and condos.
- Trails Edge: Trails Edge is a Lennar WCI developed neighborhood that contains three distinct collections: executive homes, manor homes, and villas.
- The Preserve: 2 bedroom/2 bathroom twin villas by D.R. Holte. Amenities include a community swimming pool and bocce ball court.
- Regency at Babcock Ranch: A gated, 55+ active-adult community by Toll Brothers. Homes builds are luxury villas and single-family home designs with resort-style amenities.
- The Sanctuary: Located in the middle of Babcock Ranch with easy access to shared amenities, homes are built by William Ryan Homes. Amenities include a swimming pool, splash pad, event lawn, and play area.
- TerraWalk: Built by Divosta, this community is home to single-family and attached villa homes. Amenities include resort-pool, grand clubhouse, fire pit lounge, sports courts, dog park, event lawn, and walking trails.
- Townwalk: Located steps from Founder’s Square, Park Square Homes offer 2-story home builds with 2-4 bedrooms.
- Tucker’s Cove: A unique water park inspired community with water attractions that include a resort-style pools, lazy river, water slide, and luau beach. Lennar builds include single-family homes, townhomes, and villas.
- Verde: A gated community by Pulte Homes that offers single-family homes and 6 community parks.
- Waterview Landing: Overlooking Lake Babcock, Toll Brother Homes offer an array of modern single-family homes.
- Webb’s Reserve: Situated on an 18-hole golf course, other amenities include putt-putt, Toptracer range, a restaurant, pool, and sports courts.
- Willowgreen: Located on the shores of Lake Babcock, Lennar offers 3-bedroom coach homes. Amenities include a neighborhood pool, pool house, and fire pit.
The heart of the community is Founder's Square, the central gathering place for residents and guests. Located at the northern end of the downtown district along Lake Babcock, Founder's Square features an outdoor amphitheater, farm-to-table restaurants, pubs, shops, and boutiques. Neighbors enjoy visiting the Discovery Center at Woodlea Hall, strolling along the boardwalk with an ice-cream cone, listening to live music, cooling off at the interactive splash pad, and exercising at the Healthy Life Center.
Alongside popular shops and restaurants, Discovery Center also features a Publix, vet, pet groomer, nail salon, post office, and a co-working space. Another point of interest nearby is Cypress Lodge, which is situated along Lake Babcock. This retreat presents an outdoor clubroom, expansive swimming pool, cabanas, game lawn, fire pits, and conversational seating.
Families residing in Babcock Ranch are pleased to send their children to Babcock Neighborhood School, an A-rated charter school that serves children from kindergarten through 8th grade. After 8th grade, students transition to Babcock High School, a new public high school that is also governed by the Charlotte County School District. Both schools focus on “greenSTEAM,” an educational program that fuses science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics with local conservation and sustainability principles.
Preschool-age children are proud to attend Bloom Academy, an academic-based preschool facility that features innovative creative spaces, healthy meals, and kinesthetic-style learning approaches.
Located in Southwest Florida, Babcock Ranch encompasses 96,000 acres of former farmland. Core initiatives at Babcock Ranch include 50% of footprint; 9,000 acres of greenspace; smart technology and free public WiFi; more than 50,000 acres of hiking trails; restoration projects for wetlands and canals; farm-to-table restaurants and markets; outdoor recreation; health facilities; green schools; adult education courses; and an electric autonomous shuttle service.
This premier, private oasis is situated less than 15 miles from downtown Fort Myers, 28 miles from Punta Gorda, and less than 20 miles from the Southwest Florida International Airport. It truly has everything you could ask for when it comes to the very best of FL real estate. If you are considering a long-term rental in the Babcock Ranch community, explore our rental options with NV Property Management.
For more information about Babcock Ranch or to tour properties within the community, contact a NV real estate specialist.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than NV Realty Group are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2024 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.